We are seeking an enthusiastic doctor to add to our current team. Salaried, with a view to Partnership if desired. Ramsbottom is a desirable location, listed as one of the best places to live in Britain by the Sunday Times. We offer realistic and manageable number of consultations and a supportive environment. We are a Training practice with 4 partners and a GP registrar, fully supported by a team of dedicated staff including Nurse, Pharmacist, Secretary and HCA. Supporting ARRS roles including First Contact Practitioners, Paramedics, Mental Health Practitioner. We are looking to recruit an additional GP with good administration and organisation skills who would be interested in helping us develop the practice..
- 4-6 sessions per week.
- Teaching & Training Practice ( Medical Students and GP Trainee)
- Competitive salary + Medical Indemnity + Pension
- Flexible Working Arrangements Considered
- Six weeks annual holiday plus study leave
- Study budget can be offered
- EMIS – AskmyGP – Docman X
- High QOF achievement with dedicated Data Quality Manager
- Daily coffee breaks for GPs so that you can share clinical and non-clinical time together
If the above opportunity sounds of interest, the practice would be keen to arrange an informal visit for you to find out more about the opportunity, without obligation.
please contact Mary Sharkey on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.