My Journey into General Practice:
- I did my Foundation Training and Core Medical Training in the Northeast Hospitals. I Moved to Northwest in 2011 and did a one-year clinical Fellow in General Medicine and Complex Care needs at Bolton Hospital.
- In 2013 I started my 5 years training in General Practice in Wigan.
- As a qualified GP, I worked in Astley and Boothstown before joining Ramsbottom Practice in September 2021.
- My interests lie in Palliative care, Complex care needs & Medical education.
- I am the Teaching & Training Lead.
- I am also the Care Home Lead and approved for Child Health Surveillance.
♥I strongly believe in patient autonomy and the value of continuity of care.
♥I do treat patients as individuals and treat them with respect and it works both ways.
♥I do not pretend to have an answer for everything for this reason I do believe in working with other colleagues as a team to provide the best care for our patients.